Friday, May 26, 2006

Overnight train

This was the one journey I was dreading. 12+ hours of being stuck in a sleeper cabin with two people we didn't know. I expected the most horrid stench ridden cabin with the most vile people on the planet. As I entered I found the cabin to be pretty clean, pretty small and a squeeze for the luggage, but pretty comfortable all the same I thought. Bobbi on the other hand was well annoyed at this point. The idea of being stuck up on the top bunks just didn't sit right. Added to that it didn't seem like they had given us the correct room number.

Anyways, we get settled for our journey and one hour in we are sitting reading and making the most of something unpleasant. Then it came! One of the guys turned on his laptop and began to play 'music'. Why oh why did it have to be country music? Then came the Bodyguard soundtrack, then some really shingaling like cheesy swooning music. Hell on earth I tell you. I did however nearly wet my pants with laughter when they both started to sing along. Didn't last too long luckily, laptop batteries and all that.

No comments: